Welcome to Water Explorer...
This web site helps you plan and record your journeys around the UK inland waterways.
What will I find on this site for free ?
Want to know more? How does it work? Click
You're privacy is important,your boatname will only be disclosed if you allow
Latest Boat Movements
- Boat 'SONFLOWER' arrived at Livery Street Bridge on the B.C.N, Birmingham and Fazeley Canal (0 mins ago).
- Boat 'Burnt Oak' arrived at Gargrave on the Leeds and Liverpool Canal, Main Line (1 hour ago).
- Boat 'Lillyanne' arrived at A61 Tatlers Bridge 1 on the Sheffield and South Yorkshire Navigation, Sheffield Canal (1 hour ago).
- Boat 'Breakaway (Susan, Charlie & Izzy the dog)' arrived at Hanbury Junction on the Worcester and Birmingham Canal, King's Norton to Worcester (1 hour ago).
- Boat 'paws 4 thought (the teddy boat)' arrived at Coleshill Second Marina on the B.C.N, Birmingham and Fazeley Canal (2 hours ago).
- Boat 'Daddy Cook (Pam & Steve + Millie & Betsy the Dogs)' arrived at Barlaston Station Road Bridge 103 on the Trent and Mersey Canal, Main Line (2 hours ago).
- Boat 'Islonian (Flavoursafloat )' arrived at Foxes Lift Bridge 171 on the Oxford Canal, Southern Section (2 hours ago).
- Boat 'Tangled Up In Blue' arrived at Whitbarrow Aqueduct 22A on the Bridgewater Canal, Main Line (4 hours ago).
Click here to register to use the journey recording
and Navvygator application.