Welcome to Water Explorer...
This web site helps you plan and record your journeys around the UK inland waterways.
What will I find on this site for free ?
Want to know more? How does it work? Click
You're privacy is important,your boatname will only be disclosed if you allow
Latest Boat Movements
- Boat 'Sola Gratia' arrived at Newbury West Fields Winding Hole on the Kennet and Avon Canal, (1 hour ago).
- Boat 'Brandy Pad' arrived at Lock 75 Middlewich Big Lock on the Trent and Mersey Canal, Main Line (4 hours ago).
- Boat 'paws 4 thought (the teddy boat)' arrived at Osney Bridge on the River Thames, above Oxford (4 hours ago).
- Boat 'Ashdown' arrived at Astwood Bottom Lock 17 on the Worcester and Birmingham Canal, King's Norton to Worcester (5 hours ago).
- Boat 'Sammy Jo (Frank & Alison)' arrived at Trevor on the Shropshire Union Canal, Llangollen Canal (5 hours ago).
- Boat 'Lillyanne' arrived at Crick Marina Entrance on the Grand Union Canal, Leicester Section (5 hours ago).
- Boat 'Breakaway (Susan, Charlie & Izzy the dog)' arrived at Wallingford Town Council Moorings on the River Thames, below Oxford (5 hours ago).
- Boat 'Moonshine (Wican Dreams)' arrived at Haywood Lock 22 (4`2") on the Trent and Mersey Canal, Main Line (6 hours ago).
Click here to register to use the journey recording
and Navvygator application.