Welcome to Water Explorer...
This web site helps you plan and record your journeys around the UK inland waterways.
What will I find on this site for free ?
Want to know more? How does it work? Click
You're privacy is important,your boatname will only be disclosed if you allow
Latest Boat Movements
- Boat 'AmyJo (Steve & Chris)' arrived at Rowton Bridge No 120 on the Shropshire Union Canal, Chester Canal (22 mins ago).
- Boat 'Largo (Mary,Brian and Samy the cat!)' arrived at A41 Whitchurch Ring Road Bridge 31A on the Shropshire Union Canal, Llangollen Canal (48 mins ago).
- Boat 'Islonian (Flavoursafloat )' arrived at Braunston Turn on the Oxford Canal, Northern Section (1 hour ago).
- Boat 'Moonshine (Wican Dreams)' arrived at Bosworth Wharf Winding Hole on the Ashby Canal, (navigable) (3 hours ago).
- Boat 'Begriffsschiff' arrived at Abingdon Bridge on the River Thames, below Oxford (6 hours ago).
- Boat 'Lillyanne' arrived at Sheepcote Street Bridge on the B.C.N, Main Line (21 hours ago).
- Boat 'Brandy Pad' arrived at Coxbank on the Shropshire Union Canal, Birmingham and Liverpool Junction Canal (21 hours ago).
- Boat 'Tangled Up In Blue' arrived at Mill Farm Aqueduct on the Shropshire Union Canal, Chester Canal (22 hours ago).
Click here to register to use the journey recording
and Navvygator application.